Dog Day Training School
Just As Children Are Sent To School To Help Reach Their Full Potential, BA K9 Is A Place Where Owners Can Send Their Dogs.
Service provides a safe, intimate, and structured environment where your dog is properly socialized with other dogs.
Services While At Day Training:
- 75.00 per day.
- Drop off times are between 7am-9am
- Pick up times are between 3pm-5pm
- Additional fees apply for picking up after 5pm.
Dog School Includes:
- Physical and mental fulfillment to address client’s dog’s needs through structured exercise.
- Proper socialization, with a calm state of mind.
- A place where dogs can be properly socialized around other dogs. Our goal is to physically and mentally fulfill (drain) your dog, so that dogs goes home exhausted and tired but in a calm agreeable state of mind.
- Our daycare consists of physical and mental exercise.
- The day begins with getting everyone into a calm state of mind- trainers and dogs alike with a very low level of social interaction between dogs.
- The biggest way we physically and mentally fulfill our dogs is by going on PACK WALKS. These walks can last 1-2 hours. The important aspect of these walks they begin and end in a calm state of mind.
- School Vs. Daycare? Difference is that we provide a safe structured socialization with our number one goal being to physically and mentally fulfill your dog. It is it NOT our goal to have dogs play and be excited. We like to set rules, boundaries, and limitations (Your dog likes it too).
- Our daycare is in an intimate facility, so there are limited amount of spots to fill each day at Day Training.
Click on Make an Appointment to set up your Dog Day Training School needs.